South Carolina

South Carolina

Monday, December 5, 2011

2011

I want to take this opportunity to say a few things about this year. I have had an incredible year and that doesn't mean that its been all good. I started with a mortgage company trying to screw me over, my husband losing his job, working 50+ hrs per week for months. We then get help (so called) with the mortgage and then Reggi come into my life (good thing). In the mean time my son joins the army and he leaves next April for Fort Sill OK. I have cried 3 times in the past 2 months due to the death of some pretty special animals. 2 of which I have never met. Whinnie, a beautiful warmblood mare who was a sweet as can be, was left neglected and abuse at a farm near by. Her owner moved her to the farm with Melissa and Whinnie was getting better mentally and physically. Then she choliced. Her owner had the nerve to not bother to send this horse to the vet. Melissa took it upon herself to take this poor horse to the vet where 24hrs later she was gone. What a waste! Some people have no business having animals. I would sell my soul to the devil for Reggi or my other 2 pets. I have read about a recent horse thru my friend at 50+horses. So sad. and now today (I was late reading her post) I found out that her horse Poco was put down due to an injury from her Belgian. I just want this year to end. I have enough of bad news. When will it get better? So to the 3 beautiful souls in the following pictures RIP. You will be missed terribly and remembered with much love...

                                           Whinnie, the brown mare to the right.
                                                        Poco
                                                                 Poncho

3 comments:

  1. Nice Baby; Heres to next year being better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, thank you so much. This means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm overcome - thank you for your beautiful Post.

    50+

    ReplyDelete