South Carolina

South Carolina

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Things are looking up

   I have been awfully busy lately. Between working over 48hrs a week to going to the farm when it isnt raining. Reggi and I have had our ups and downs with riding. He is a character.  He has been testing me to no end. I have another trainer besides Melissa now. Her name is Dawne and she is the coach for Sacred Heart and Post University. She knows Reggi inside and out and he knows her. She walks into the ring and he straightens out and flies right. Yesterday was my 2nd lesson with her and it went very well. No crap from him.   It was a fantastic lesson. So pleased with him and myself, so today we will practice our new skills. I cant wait for show season to start. I am already looking for a new show saddle.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the two of you are working things out. Sounds like you've got yourself a great match with your new trainer and good for you for going out on your own to practice what you learned in your lesson. I found that's a great way to make progress and lock in a good relationship with your horse. Keep us posted on how it's going!

    ReplyDelete