South Carolina

South Carolina

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow, Snow, and wait...more Snow

It seems like this is the year we are going to get dumped on. I used to love snow. Could let it snow everyday and not think twice about it. Now that I have something I want to do, we get blizzards, snow storms and oh ya my favorite, Nor Easters. I know that all these put together still means snow storm but the different names mean different degrees of intensity. All I care about right now though is for spring to finally show up. I have had enough and apparently moving down south doesn't make sense anymore. All the southern states, except Florida, are getting what I'm getting. So whats the point of moving. I hear South America is warm this time of year. Oh yah and what about this global warming thing...a bunch of hooey, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment