South Carolina

South Carolina

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mike...

As I have posted in the past, my dreams a goals most of my life have been stomped on or pushed to the side and forgotten. As a child, I had parents with a vision for themselves not for me. As and adult I had to change my dreams for my son. Its not easy being a single parent in a marriage. When I met Mike that changed and he became the father Cody needed. He also became the husband I wanted. He walks beside me and not in front of me, he holds my hand and is not afraid to kiss me in public. He also supports me know matter what it is I want to do. I have had a lot of failures trying to better myself for our life. I tried to be a Paramedic. Passed the class by the skin of my teeth. Then blew my back out at work and couldn't lift anymore. thanks to my partners before I left, I managed to hold on for another 6 months. $5000.00 down the drain and a piece of paper that states I passed the class. I tried real estate. Again, passed the class by the skin of my teeth. Little did I know until mid way thru class was that you have no life, you have to pay for a desk at a brokers office, you don't get paid by the hour when you start so you have no income coming in, and if you don't sell you make no money. Mike stood by me thru all of this.
  While working at the hospital, I made friends with a nurse who had horses and she told me about Equine Affaire in Massachusetts. I asked him if we could go and it has been a whirl wind for me since. Mike only says no if I get to extravagant. He had been really great about this horse business. He was afraid of them at first but with Brio, Belle, and Reggi, he had grown to love them. He now gets to play foster Papa for Beau.
I told you he likes the idea...

With his girl Belle..she loved her Mike...

Reggi loved his Papa...Papa always brought treats for him....

So now Beau will be spoiled by Papa too. I just don't have a pic yet of them together. Soon...
Thank you my love for letting me have my dream.

1 comment:

  1. All for you my Peaches, Im here for you as you are for me....

    ReplyDelete