South Carolina

South Carolina

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Here We Go Again...

Lots has been happening here in Florida. In 8 weeks we will no longer be Florida residents. Yes! We are moving again. This time to South Carolina. Our original plan was to stay in Florida and buy another home. Circumstances changed in March and we started thinking about leaving here. We have friends and family in South Carolina and would rather be there than alone. So on Sept. 30 2013 we will be arriving. 

Beau... I have stopped leasing him and have brought all my tack home. Finances at this time have stopped me and it sucks but I have to do what I have to to move. Besides the fact that the owner had no intention of selling him. That's ok. I am all right with this. 

You might not here from me for a bit but I will be back as soon as we are settled and I find a new barn close to home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment